Win a 3 Course Dinner for 2 in the Clayton Hotel with a Bottle of Wine and Tickets to Mary Poppins- Closed
The Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane is the perfect location for a city centre break. Situated in the heart of the docklands, the Clayton Hotel is right beside the Bord Gais Energy Theatre making it ideal for theatre lovers.
Pop in for a pre show dinner in the gorgeous Stir Restaurant or enjoy a drink afterwards in the Vertigo Bar.
To celebrate the rebranding of the Clayton Hotel they have arranged a great prize for TheTaste readers including a three course dinner for two, a bottle of wine AND two tickets to see the smash hit musical Mary Poppins in the Bord Gais Energy Theatre on the 8th of January.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 4th January 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 5th January 2016
– Entrants must be available to attend dinner and the show on 8th January 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Dinner is a three course meal from the pre theatre menu
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Clayton Hotels) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is Suzanne Meade.