BACARDÍ® rum recently announced its line-up for the award-winning Casa BACARDÍ stage at the sold out Electric Picnic 2016. Their stellar line-up of DJs features headline names Huxley, Nicky Siano and The Magician and supporting acts from Horse Meat Disco, Hercules, Love Affair, Disco Bloodbath, A-Skillz and many more. Throughout the weekend, award-winning BACARDÍ bartenders will be sharing their top tips with festival goers on how to make delicious BACARDÍ rum cocktails. Keeping with tradition, music fans will also of course be treated to Ireland’s festival favourite cocktails – including the BACARDÍ Cuba Libre and BACARDÍ Mojito.
While nothing beats being there, if you haven’t managed to nab yourself a ticket, why not try and recreate your own festival vibe at home. To help you on your way, we’re giving you the chance to win a BACARDI Mojito hamper, with everything you need to make the perfect BACARDI Mojito.
The contents of the mojitos hamper are as follows:
1 x bottle of BACARDI Carta Blanca 700ml
4 x BACARDI mojito glasses (these will be the ones in the visual of the mojitos crate)
1 x BACARDI mojito crate tray
1 x BACARDI jigger (spirit measure)
Pots of fresh mint
For your chance at winning the ultimate mojito hamper simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Elaine Kelly. Congratultions!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 26th August 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 27th August 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Bacardi) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.