To celebrate the launch of their Summer BBQ offerings, the Hilton Dublin Kilmainham is offering one lucky winner a BBQ and Pitchers Package for 10 people on their terrace at Broyage Bar & Bistro. Situated in the heart of Dublin’s historic quarter, opposite Kilmainham Gaol and adjacent to the Royal Hospital Kilmainham, the terrace at Broyage Bar & Bistro is the perfect setting for a Summer BBQ with friends or colleagues.
BBQs at the Hilton Dublin Kilmainham are fully customisable, with bookers having the option to tailor make their menu to suit both their tastes and budgets, as well as upgrading their BBQ with a Cocktail Making Class, BBQ & Pitchers Package or a Craft Beer Tasting package. Broyage Bar & Bistro also offers a weather proofing option for all BBQs so you can be ensured your BBQ will go ahead rain or shine.
This prize includes:
– A BBQ and Pitchers Package for 10 people at Broyage Bar & Bistro
To win a BBQ and Pitchers Package for 10 people at Broyage Bar & Bistro at the Hilton Dublin Kilmainham simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter Your Details Below
This competition is now closed – Congratulations to the winner Michelle Courage!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 22nd June 2017
– Overall winner will be announced on Thursday 23rd June 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hilton Dublin Kilmainham) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.rd