Champagne Brimoncourt comes from a lively and daring Maison, created to pay tribute to Champagne’s true self: light, free, the ultimate expression of la joie de vivre. Brimoncourt answers the paradoxical aspirations of today’s unclassifiable, those wanting to live life to the fullest – albeit in style.
Brimoncourt’s “spirit animal”, the giraffe, graces its appealing packaging and is a nod to the house’s vision: this noble creature is the only one in the animal kingdom that never drinks alone, the giraffe’s instinct is to gather and sip together while looking after one another in the wild.
Champagne Brimoncourt is meant to be shared, hence they channel the beautiful giraffe’s need for companionship. Enjoy it with those you cherish and make any occasion special!
This Champagne was launched in Ireland last 8th of June. Brimoncourt’s Non-Vintage, Rosé and Blanc de Blancs are now available on selected restaurants and wine shops, thanks to independent importer Boutique Wines. To welcome it into the Irish market, they are offering readers of TheTaste the opportunity to win a bottle!
For your chance to win this exclusive Bottle of Champagne Brimoncourt simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is closed now. The winner is Jason Kinsella. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 17th July 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 18th July 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Boutique Wines) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid