Win the Ultimate Foodie Prize – Dine Free for a Year with the #TasteTour & Lexus Ireland
For when we are all back to normal, tell us the first place (Hotel or Restaurant) you intent to visit after the lockdown is over?
Lexus Ireland is delighted to announce that it has partnered with the award-winning food, drink and travel website, TheTaste.ie for the annual ‘Taste Tour’, Ireland’s largest premium food tour.
We are giving one lucky reader the chance to dine free for a year by nominating their local culinary gem.
In association with Lexus Ireland, TheTaste Team will continue on its all-Ireland voyage of discovery to unearth the hidden treasures around the country in #TasteTour. With the Irish food scene going from strength to strength, TheTaste is on a mission to travel the length and breath of the country, putting as many delicious experiences as possible on the map.
In five years, TheTaste has established itself as Ireland’s leading online food and drink magazine, winning a Gourmand Award for Best Digital Food Magazine in the World. To date, TheTaste celebrates selling over 200,000 Taste Experiences and has generated over €10 million for the Irish hospitality industry.
Commenting on the journey ahead, TheTaste Marketing Director, Keith Mahon, said: “We are very excited that Lexus Ireland has joined us for our annual ‘Taste Tour’. The tour has become a highlight for the team and our readers, and we are delighted that Lexus Ireland will be able to offer us first-class transportation as we make our way around Ireland. As a brand, Lexus celebrate customers who think differently which makes it a direct match for TheTaste.ie where the mission has always been to discover and showcase the food stars that think differently.“
Commenting on the new partnership, Ian Corbett, Head of Lexus Ireland said:“Lexus Ireland is delighted to be the official car partner of the ‘Taste Tour 2020’ and to support celebrating the phenomenal culinary talent on the island of Ireland whose dedication to their craft perfectly embodies the pioneering spirit and craftsmanship philosophy of Lexus vehicles. We wanted to provide the team at TheTaste.ie with a more environmentally friendly self-charging hybrid option for their tour and are extremely proud that our entire range is 100% hybrid.
TheTaste Team is asking the public to get involved and show support for their local food heroes. By tweeting @thetaste_ie naming the best restaurants, hotels and bars to visit on TheTaste tour with #TasteTour, you will be entered into a draw to Win a year of Taste Experiences.
Please follow the 3 steps below…
Example Post on Twitter to Enter this Competition
I think you should visit the @theshelbourne hotel in Dublin on your #tastetour because it is such an iconic hotel in Ireland @Thetaste_ie @Lexusireland
Share this competition using the social sharing buttons at the top of this post.
Follow Lexus Ireland on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Terms and Conditions
– Prize is for one new restaurant taste experience for 2 people each month for 12 months
– Share your Local Hero on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 31st August 2020
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm on the 1st September 2020
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
For more information visit
Photos by https://wyld.ie/