As life is nothing without taste, Renault Belgard is partnering with TheTaste to allow one lucky food lover to dine free for a year by nominating their local culinary gem.
In association with Renault Belgard, TheTaste Team will continue on its all-Ireland voyage of discovery to unearth the hidden treasures around the country in #TheTasteTour in association with Renault Belgard. With the Irish food scene going from strength to strength, TheTaste is on a mission to travel the length and breath of the country, putting as many delicious experiences as possible on the map.
In three short years, TheTaste has established itself as Ireland’s leading online food and drink magazine, winning a Gourmand Award for Best Digital Food Magazine in the World. In 2017, TheTaste celebrated selling over 170,000 Taste Experiences to date, generating €5 million for the Irish hospitality industry.
Commenting on the journey ahead, TheTaste Marketing Director, Keith Mahon, said: “We are proud to partner with a premium brand like Renault to showcase the quality of Irish food. With the innovation being displayed in restaurants across the country, there really has never been a better time to explore every corner of Ireland in our stunning new Renault Megane and Kadjar.”
Describing what makes Renault Belgard the perfect match for TheTaste, Renault Belgard Marketing Manager, Louise Mullen, added: “Much like driving, food and dining out are emotive topics that people are very passionate about. The dynamic design features of the Renault Megane and Kadjar promise powerful sensations and radiates Passion for Life, which matches the growth and passion of the Irish food industry and we’re excited to see where TheTaste tour travels to next.”
TheTaste Team is asking the public to get involved and show support for their local food heroes. By tweeting @thetaste_ie naming the best restaurants, hotels and bars to visit on TheTaste tour with #TheTasteTour and #RenaultBelgard, you will be entered into a draw to Win a year of Taste Experiences.
Simply click the link below and enter your local hero:
Terms and Conditions
– Share your Local Hero on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th January 1st 2019
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 1st January 2nd 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Renault Belgard) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
For more information visit
Photos by www.photocatchthemoment.com