Enjoy a lamb masterclass with Chef Adrian Martin and #LambTryitLoveIt.
As autumn approaches and the barbecues are rolled into the garage for another year, home cooks across Ireland are digging deep into their cook books and Pinterest boards for autumn mealtime inspo to spice up their mid-week meal plans.
From stews and roasts to casseroles and curries, European lamb is a versatile hero ingredient which lends itself to a range of cooking methods. A favourite ingredient for Irish consumers for centuries, we are lucky to have our pick of some of the very best European lamb raised locally here in Ireland and across Europe, making it a natural choice for comforting autumn dishes.
In association with the Lamb, Try It, Love It Campaign, we’re giving one lucky winner and up to two friends the opportunity to join campaign supporter Chef Adrian Martin for a unique meet, greet, and eat opportunity!
Help Chef Adrian cook up two delicious autumn dishes using European lamb as a star ingredient and enjoy with your friends against the backdrop of the Bord Bia kitchen. Winners will also take home a signed copy of Chef Adrian’s book ‘Fakeaway: Fast Food Made Healthy’ to help them mix up their mid-week meal repertoire this autumn.
Simply enter using the methods below to be in with a chance of winning this unique opportunity to meet – and cook alongside – one of Ireland’s most exciting young chefs.
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed… The winner is Jess Garvey.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight October 3rd
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm October 4th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for an overnight escape for two with dinner
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid