For the month of July Saba Baggot Street is offering one lucky winner the chance to win a delicious brunch for four.
New to Saba Baggot Street, the Saba brunch menu offers a Thai twist on some traditional favourites. Dishes include the Full Thairish, two spicy sausages, two fried eggs and stir fried mushroom, spring onion, cherry tomatoes and spinach served with toasted sourdough; Thai Eggs Florentine, a twist on a classic brunch dish incorporating chilli hollandaise sauce; and Saba’s take on brunch favourite Pancakes, made from coconut milk, sweetcorn and butternut squash and served with a fresh pineapple compote.
The new menu also boasts a range of signature cocktails including Lady Nak, a Thai inspired Bloody Mary made with Finlandia vodka and the Dragon Mimosa, made with dragon fruit, orange juice and Prosecco.
The new menu is available in the newly opened restaurant every Saturday and Sunday from 10.30am-4pm.
To view the full menu click here.
For your chance to win this unique brunch experience simply…
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Rob Browne. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 27th July 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 28th July 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Saba) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.