D’Vine Bistro and Tapas Bar is an award-winning restaurant in Drogheda that’s been serving food and wine inspired by Mediterranean and mainland Europe for almost a decade. Their food is rustic, flavourful, creative and, most importantly, their food is from the heart.
Now in their new restaurant in Farnyville and Distillery House they strive to create a piece of the Mediterranean on the east coast of Ireland.
They do this through the ornaments that adorn the walls, through soft furnishings that sit on the chairs, but most importantly through the wine they pour and the food they serve.
TheTaste and D’Vine are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Delicious Dinner for Twowith a bottle of wine in their Drogheda restaurant.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight November 5th
– Overall winner will be announced November 6th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid