Win a Delicious Dinner with Wine for Four People at Legal Eagle – CLOSED
The Legal Eagle, situated on Chancery Place, has charmed diners since opening with its unique take on comforting classics and produce-driven cooking.
Their style of food is very much in the ‘nose-to-tail’ world of dining, but the more they thought about it, the more they realised that ‘nose-to-tail’ (use every bit and don’t waste it!!) sits alongside a celebration of vegetables very comfortably!
TheTaste and Legal Eagle are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a delicious dinner from their Neighbourhood Menu with a bottle of wine for four people.
Monkfish liver pâté
Blood orange, dulse sauerkraut, toasted sourdough
Toons Bridge Dairy smoked Scamorza
Roasted chervil root, fig jam, flatbread strips pistachio pesto
Pork belly, apple ketchup, pickled fennel, Granny Smith
Capers, grapes, brown butter, smoked almonds, sea herbs & organic potatoes
Wild Wicklow rabbit croquettes
Celeriac, bacon, tarragon & mustard aioli & potato terrine
Golden beet relish, grilled Conference pears, crushed hazelnut, goat cheese & sage dressing
Sea salt ice cream
Peanut butter and jelly Baked Alaska
For your chance to win this amazing dinner simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 3: Enter details below:
This competition is now closed… The winner is Ciara Lawless. Congratulations!
– Closing date for entries is midnight June 2nd 2018
– Overall winner will be announced June 3rd 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Legal Eagle) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid