This December the award-winning Ferrycarrig Hotel, located on the banks of the River Slaney in County Wexford, will serve a wonderful festive Afternoon Tea influenced by the best local ingredients.
The Ferrycarrig kitchen team, recently decorated with two AA Rosettes for culinary excellence, has ensured that only the best superior local producers are used to create this festive experience.
Festive Afternoon Tea is served in the Lounge, where guest can enjoy a cosy atmosphere of plush sofas and a roaring fire.
Throuhgout the Festive Afternoon Tea you will enjoy a delicious range of tea sandwiches including Meyler’s Oak Smoked Salmon and Killowen Farm Cream Cheese on Ferrycarrig Guinness brown bread and Rosslare Crabmeat and Shrimp on homemade Courgette and Walnut Bread.
The Festive Afternoon Tea at the Ferrycarrig Hotel is priced at €17 per person or €30 for two people. A Prosecco Afternoon Tea is also available from €25.50 per person sharing
TheTaste and Ferrycarrig Hotel are giving readers the chance to Win a Festive Afternoon Tea filled with Local Flavour at Ferrycarrig Hotel.
For your chance to win this Festive Sparkling Afternoon Tea simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed – Congratulations to our lucky winner Liz Rice!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 15th December
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 14th December
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Festive Afternoon Tea is available Sunday to Thursday until Christmas Eve from 3 pm to 5 pm
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid