Win a Hamper of Ireland’s Favourite Beers Plus Tickets to The Open Gate Brewery at St. James’ Gate – CLOSED
Calling all beer lovers! August 3rd is International Beer Day and to celebrate, The Irish Brewers Association has a fantastic prize up for grabs.
The representative body of Ireland’s leading brewers is offering a hamper of beers and brewery tours worth €200. The beers in the prize come from Molson Coors (Franciscan Well), the Carlow Brewing company (O’Hara’s Beers), Barry & Fitzwilliam (Brewdog’s Punk IPA) and the Boyne Brewhouse.
The winner will also receive tickets to visit Guinness’s Open Gate Brewery at St. James’ Gate in Dublin and a tour of the Franciscan Well Brewery in Cork.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Share this competition via the social buttons above
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form and answer our short questionnaire
This competition is now closed. The winner is James Horan! Congratulations!
– Closing date for entries is midnight August 14th
– Overall winner will be announced on August 15th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid