Win a Hamper of Wine from SIYPS – CLOSED
Sommeliers In Your Pockets (SIYPS) was born with the aim of sourcing great wines for everyone, irrespective of price. A team of sommeliers with a shared vision and passion, “less is more”.
Less chemicals, more authenticity. All producers share this ethos with SIYPS. Half of them are certified either Organic or Biodynamic, while the other half craft their wines and reduce the amount of chemicals they use each year.
TheTaste and SIYPS are giving one lucky reader the chance to a hamper of wine.
– AOC Rully Blanc 1er Cru “Montpalais” 2015 – Domaine Jean-Baptiste Ponsot – France
– Castilla Y Leon DO “Cucu” 2015 – Barco Del Corneta – Spain
– Montepulciano D’Abruzzo DOC “Barba” 2016 – Fratelli Barba – Italy
– Paestrum IGT Aglianico “Cupersito” 2013 – Casebianche – Italy
– AOC Saint-Émilion Grand Cru “Château Martinet” 2014 – Maison Hoareau-Beylot – France
– AOC Champagne Rosé “Veuve Clicquot” – Maison Veuve Clicquot – France
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Jemma Sinclair! Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight July 3rd
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm July 4th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for 6 bottles of
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid