Win a Luxury Christmas Hamper from Musgrave MarketPlace – CLOSED
Indulge this Christmas with one of Musgrave MarketPlace’s luxury hampers. Ideal for sharing (or not sharing!) their hampers are sure to bring a smile to foodies everywhere (yep, even grinches). To see the full range of Christmas hampers, you can click here.
This Christmas we have an Eve Hamper jam packed full of goodies to give away. Featuring Quay Landing Chardonnay and Shiraz, Lily O’Brien’s chocolates aplenty, Seery’s whiskey fruit cake, Caffrey’s fudge bag and Seymour’s chocolate and hazelnut biscuits. They’ve also included festive decorations to add extra sparkle to your Christmas.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed.
The winner was David Keane
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 14th December 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 15th December 2015
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Musgrave MarketPlace) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid