Win a Luxury Gin Experience with House Dublin and Beefeater 24 – CLOSED
Table 24 is a new luxury gin experience brought to you by Beefeater 24. Uncover the exotic world of Japanese inspired gin, blended with hand-selected botanical and rare Sencha tea served to you right here in the fashionable heart of House Dublin.
Table 24 is the ultimate group experience where each individual at the table creates their own Japanese-inspired & bespoke Beefeater 24 Gin & Tonic paired to their desired taste preferences.
What’s on the Table?
There are three experiences to choose from:
An elegant Japanese Afternoon Tea paired with authentic Japanese cuisine.
A Japanese-inspired cocktail masterclass.
Table 24 Social Keiken
An evening spent creating your perfect Beefeater 24 Gin & Tonic.
TheTaste and House Dublin are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a luxury gin expereince for two with Beefeater 24.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Miriam Kelly!
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight January 6th
– Overall winner will be announced January 7th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid