Win a Luxury Overnight Escape for Two People to Barberstown Castle – CLOSED
Barberstown Castle is one of the most luxurious and relaxing locations in the country with stunning scenery, beautifully landscaped gardens, roaring log fires and antique furniture and art throughout.
The comforts of a 13th century Blue Book house hotel and one of Ireland’s oldest inhabited properties situated just 30 minutes from Dublin City; a weekend away at Barberstown Castle is a unique experience.
Sitting on 20 acres of Kildare Countryside, the Castle is removed from the hustle and bustle of street or city noise and boasts a luxury, tranquility and old world splendor that is rarely found nowadays.
TheTaste and Barberstown Castle are giving readers the chance to Win a Luxury Overnight Escape for Two People with Breakfast and Any Two Tasting Plates from the Garden Bar.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Rebecca Okane.
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight November 5th
– Overall winner will be announced November 6th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Barberstown House) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid