The five-star Lough Erne Resort in Fermanagh is giving one lucky winner the chance to win an overnight stay for two in a luxury guestroom with breakfast included.
This out-of-this-world prize also includes a decadent five-course evening meal in The Catalina Restaurant, the resort’s award-winning fine dining restaurant that celebrates the very best of local produce.
Awake to enjoy an indulgent breakfast overlooking Castle Hume Lough and unwind with complimentary access to the Infinity Pool, Jacuzzi and Sauna at The Thai Spa.
The resort boasts some of the most picturesque grounds up and down the country, with a number of beautiful walks available on site as well as the popular Cuilcagh mountain trail nearby.
For your chance to win this amazing overnight simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Sandra Conaghy.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight April 7th
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm April 8th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Prize cannot be used on Saturdays
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid