To celebrate the launch of Mondello Park’s brand new driving experience; The BMW Ireland Driving Experience Powered by #M, TheTaste, BMW Ireland and Mondello Park have teamed up to offer you a chance to win a spectacular experience for two.
The experience begins with you getting the keys to a sleek BMW M Powered Engine to test drive it at the exciting pit of Mondello Park, Ireland’s only International standard Motorsport Venue,
The all new BMW Driving Experience Powered by M gives you the chance to drive a MINI Cooper S training car before experiencing the thrill of driving an iconic M powered M4 Coupé or M2 Coupé to it’s maximum potential.
Afterwards you can enjoy a night at the Osprey Hotel in Naas, where you and your guest will be treated to an unforgettable evening in one of their gorgeous suites.
After you’ve had time to enjoy your room and the hotel’s featured amenities, you’ll be treated to a fabulous dinner for two at the newly launched Herald & Devoy restaurant, where a complimentary bottle of wine will accompany your meal. Come morning time, you’ll enjoy a full Irish breakfast before saying goodbye.
For your chance to win this BMW driving experience with dinner at Herald & Devoy and overnight stay at the Osprey Hotel simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Applicants must share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th September 2017
– Overall winner will be announced 2nd October 2017
– Subject to availability, booking is essential
– Prize can only be transferred with prior consent from Mondello Park
– Prize not available from 21st December 2017 – 3rd January 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (BMW Ireland)
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Winner needs a valid drivers’ licence.
– Driving Experience terms and conditions are available on the Mondello Park website
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.