WIN! A Mixed Case of Torres Wines including the New Torres Natureo 0.0% – Closed
Torres is Ireland’s favourite Spanish wine brand, with thousands of us enjoying their wide range of wines suited for all occasions: from the ever-popular Viña Sol and Sangre de Toro through to their Altos Ibéricos Rioja, Salmos Priorat and iconic Mas La Plana Cabernet Sauvignon, to name but a few.But Torres is also noted for producing what’s considered to be the world’s best-tasting de-alcoholised wine: Torres Natureo. Originally coming in at just 0.5% ABV, Torres is proud to announce it’s now fully non-alcoholic at 0.0% ABV.
And since Torres Natureo is regular wine, just with the alcohol removed, it still retains the same great taste of the aromatic Moscatel grape it’s made from.
Its fruity, floral flavours have made Natureo the drink of choice for anyone looking for a grown-up drink with great taste but none of the alcohol, such as pregnant mothers, designated drivers and those watching their weight.
Torres Natureo is just €7.99 from most off-licences and supermarkets nationwide.
This competition is now closed. The winner is Margaret Madden. Congratulations!
For your chance at winning this competition simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 31st October 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 1st November 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Torres Wines) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.