Win a Mothers Day Afternoon Tea for 2 people at the Five Star Conrad Hotel
We are extremely proud to team up with the Five Star Conrad Hotel to give one lucky taste reader the chance of winning a Mothers Day Afternoon Tea for 2 people.
Conrad Dublin is the perfect destination for those looking to spoil their mum this Mothers’ Day, Sunday March 22nd.
Executive Chef, Gary Rogers has been busy creating two experiences so you have the choice to treat your mum to a decadent Champagne Tea Time Experience at Lemuel’s or a delicious three-course meal at the Coburg. Mums will also receive a rose and Mother’s Day Card from the team at Conrad Dublin to mark the special day.
How to Enter this Competition
To be in with a chance of wining a Mothers Day Afternoon Tea for 2 people in the Five Star Conrad Hotel, follow the steps below…
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook using the share buttons at the top or bottom of this page
Step 3: Fill in the competition form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 16th 2020
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm March 17th 2020
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid