Win Two VIP Tickets to Ladies’ Day at Punchestown and a Bottle of Bollinger Champagne – Closed
Champagne Bollinger is proud supporter of one of Ireland’s foremost fashion events, the Bollinger Best Dressed Lady at Punchestown. The Punchestown Festival will run from Tuesday 25th to Saturday 29th April 2017 and as per previous years the Bollinger Best Dressed Lady competition will take place over the first four days with the overall winner being chosen and announced on Friday 28th April.
Champagne Bollinger, the iconic Grande Marque respected and beloved the world over, has teamed up with TheTaste to run a fabulous competition to celebrate its association with an event that epitomises the company’s tagline of “Life Can Be Perfect”: expect amazing wine, glamorous fashion, fantastic company and thrilling sport at Ireland’s most anticipated day at the races.
– A pair of VIP Tickets to Ladies’ Day at Punchestown
– A Bottle of Bollinger Champagne
For your chance to win simply share on Facebook and/or Twitter and fill out the form below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Dolores Farrell. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 20th April 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 21th April 2017
– Subject to availability.
– Prize includes a pair of VIP Tickets to Ladies’ Day at Punchestown and Bottle of Bollinger Champagne
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Bollinger) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Based on availability, restrictions apply for certain public holidays
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.