Win a Personalised Bottle of Moët & Chandon from Brown Thomas – CLOSED
Treat your loved ones this Christmas to a personalised bottle of Moët & Chandon, available exclusively at Brown Thomas Dublin on Level 3.
What better way to celebrate Christmas than to create a bespoke super premium Moët & Chandon bottle. Personalised bottles are available in both Imperial Brut and Rosé flavours in sizes 750ml and 200ml Mini Bottles. The personalised mini bottles would make the perfect Kris Kindle gift or a stocking filler.
TheTaste and Moët & Chandon have teamed up to give one lucky winner the chance to win a personalised 750ml bottle from Brown Thomas.
To win this amazing prize simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter Your Details Below
This Competition is now closed. The winner is Denise McArthy. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight December 20th
– Overall winner will be announced December 21st
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Upon submitting their entry the entrants acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Moët & Chandon) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.