Win a Riveria Style Champagne Brunch for 4 People at House Dublin – CLOSED
House Dublin occupies two Georgian Townhouses on Leeson Street, between The Grand Canal and St Stephen’s Green. It has a feeling of relaxed glamour, luxury and ease throughout.
House offers stylish accommodation, all-day dining, a luxurious wine room, glasshouse, garden spaces and the red
Sunday 5th August will see House on Leeson Street bring the glamour of the Riviera to Dublin with fabulous, drinks and music!
Showcasing the some of finest Prosecco from Italy, the best Cava from Spain and the most luxurious French wine, Riviera is sure to be an international celebration.
House will satisfy your wanderlust as you dine in the Mediterranean surrounds of their lush green garden.room nightclub.
TheTaste have teamed up with House Dublin to give one lucky reader the chance to Win a Riveria Style Champagne Brunch for 4 People at House Dublin.
The lucky winner and three friends will receive freshly made Mimosa’s on arrival. House will then serve a bottle of Perrier Jouét grand brut in its unique champagne tree.
Guests can dine al fresco and feast on the specially themed Riviera style menu or choose pizza from their Authentic wood fire oven handcrafted by their friends from Village Pizza Dublin.
For your chance at winning this fabulous prize follow the simple step:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Chloe Farrell… Congratualtions!
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight August 3rd
– Winner will be announced on September August 4th
– Prize includes a Win a Riveria Style Champagne Brunch for 4 People at House Dublin
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Subject to availability
– Prize is non-transferable
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.