Win a Romantic Dinner for Two with a Glass of Prosecco on Valentines Day at Charlotte Quay – CLOSED
Situated in Dublin’s Grand Canal Dock, Charlotte Quay is the sister restaurant to the award-winning Coppinger Row restaurant, and has become a hugely popular venue over the past 12 months.
Using the best locally sourced ingredients for both food and cocktails, Charlotte Quay is proud to be part of the local family in the docks.
TheTaste and Charlotte Quay are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a romantic dinner for two with a glass of Prosecco each on valentines day.
Glass of prosecco on arrival
12 Harty’s oysters, mignonette
Whole baked camembert
Garlic, rosemary, sourdough
Whole black sole on the bone
Cockles, sea greens, baby potatoes
Commeragh mountain lamb shoulder
Loin & bonbon, braised kale, mash, slow cooked onion, thyme
Valhrona chocolate & praline fondant
Muscovado ice cream
Champagne rhubarb & vanilla panna cotta
Rhubarb jelly, warm pistachio financier, rhubarb sorbet
Chargrilled broccoli, hummus, dukkah
Polenta, salsa verde
Roast chantenay carrots, pistachio
Fries, harissa mayo
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed…… The winner is Kim Lombard. Congratulations!
– Closing date for entries is midnight Monday 12th
– Overall winner will be announced Tuesday 13th
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Subject to availability.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Charlotte Quay) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.