Win a Romantic Overnight for Two in a Luxurious Suite at Wineport Lodge – CLOSED
Nestled on the banks of Lough Ree, Wineport Lodge is more than a hotel, it is a luxury lodge. Based in Westmeath, close to Athlone, in an idyllic setting surrounded by native woodland, Wineport Lodge is exceptional in style and service.
Just over an hour from Dublin and even less of a distance from Galway, when you step into the lodge you’ll instantly feel like you are a world away. Crackling fires, intimate corners, cosy casual dining and all round luxury and comfort await you at this famous ‘Blue Book’ hideaway.
TheTaste and Wineport Lodge are giving you the chance to win a romantic overnight for two at Wineport Lodge.
Rekindle your romance at Wineport Lodge. Crack open a bottle of bubbly on ice in the privacy of your Lakeshore Suite, indulge in a dip in the Hot Tub under the stars! Retire to your room with a platter of tasty treats and laze over a lovers breakfast in bed the next morning.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Sarah Haugh. Congratulations!
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 1st
– Overall winner will be announced March 2nd
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Wineport Lodge) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is subject to availability
– Prize must be used by May 31st
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– This prize is valid to stay Sunday – Thursday
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– No cash alternative
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid