Win a Weber Charcoal Barbecue from the Lamb. Try It, Love It. Campaign – CLOSED
Our team is celebrating one of the hottest summers – and one of the best barbecue seasons – on record, and we’d like to share the summer vibes with you. Barbecuing is an ideal way to enjoy a new take on your favourite foods, and this summer lamb is the Most Valuable Player of our al fresco menus.
From kebabs to koftas and shanks to steaks, European lamb is a versatile hero ingredient which lends itself to so many global cuisines, and we are lucky to have our pick of some of the very best European lamb raised locally here in Ireland and across Europe, making it a natural choice for Irish barbecues.
So chill the drinks, create your perfect playlist, and enter now to bag yourself this premium Weber charcoal barbecue. In association with the Lamb, Try It, Love It Campaign, we’re giving you the chance to win a Weber Barbecue to create the ultimate lamb dish at your next barbecue.
For your chance at winning a Weber BBQ:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed… The winner is Kevin D’Arcy… Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight August 30th
– Overall winner will be announced on August 31st
– Prize includes a 57cm Compact Kettle Barbecue by Weber
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste
– Prize will be delivered by courier to the winner’s preferred address (postbox address not
– Prize is non-transferable
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the
winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction
of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or
agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any
such entries will be invalid.