Win a Week’s Worth of Healthy Meals for Two from Gourmet Fuel – CLOSED
Gourmet Fuel provides health conscious individuals with the personalised nutritional advice and food needed to achieve any goal. Whether it is for weight loss, muscle gain, training for an event, rehabilitation or just overall general wellbeing, Gourmet Fuel have a solution for you.
Their gourmet Chefs and qualified Nutritionists have created a range of over 100 natural, delicious and made-to-order products designed to help you feel your best.
Speak to their nutritionists today by phone, email or livechat. Gourmet Fuel will prepare and deliver your food to your door, so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the deliciousness!
TheTaste is giving one lucky reader the chance to win a week’s worth of Gourmet Fuel meals for two people.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed… The winner is Laura Cuddihy. Congratulations!
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 7th
– Overall winner will be announced March 8th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (GourmetFuel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is subject to availability
– Winner must register & order online using winner’s coupon code at www.gourmetfuel.com before 31st March 2018
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– No cash alternative
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid