Last Chance – Winner picked at 10pm – Win a Yeats Afternoon Tea for two (including a clover club cocktail) in The Merrion Hotel – Closed
This competition is now closed, the winner was Lyndsey Dunne.
In celebration of the 150 anniversary of the birth of Ireland’s most famous poet, W.B. Yeats, The Merrion Hotel Dublin has announced a ‘Yeats Season’ throughout June 2015 letting guests enjoy a Yeats-inspired Afternoon Tea and a new signature Clover Club cocktail. Born in Dublin on 13 June 1865, W.B Yeats went on to become one of the foremost figures of 20th Century literature…read more
We are delighted to have one of these Yeats Afternoon Tea for two (including a clover club cocktail) in The Merrion Hotel to give away as a prize. To be in with a chance of winning this exclusive prize just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Over 18s only
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 17th June 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 18th June 2015
– Prize is for Afternoon Tea for 2 people on the 20th June 2015, you must be able to attend on that date
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Merrion Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Not valid for Dawson Street Restaurant.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid