Situated in the heart of the Titanic Quarter, the world’s most authentic Titanic hotel. The transformation of the legendary Harland & Wolff headquarters and spectacular Drawing Offices is now complete.
Belfast’s newest hotel offers an unforgettable experience for anyone visiting Northern Ireland on business or for pleasure.
Guests will appreciate the exquisitely designed and furnished rooms, reflecting the legacy of Harland & Wolff’s innovative design and craftsmanship, many with views over Titanic Quarter.
TheTaste are giving readers the chance to win a luxury overnight stay for two with dinner in Belfast’s newest boutique hotel – Titanic Belfast Hotel.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Laura Sinnott. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight August 6th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm August 7th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Prize valid from Sunday – Thursday
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid