Mount Juliet was a family home until 1989 and remains one of Ireland’s finest country houses, as well as being Co. Kilkenny’s most acclaimed country Estate.
A stay at Mount Juliet Estate is a truly unique experience. It’s a place to come and be who you want to be, whether that involves fishing, riding, golfing, archery, falconry or the absolute indulgence of their treatment suites.
Only 20 minutes from Kilkenny, just over an hour from Dublin and 30 minutes from Waterford, Mount Juliet Estate is a wonderfully relaxed location for a luxury break away in the South East of Ireland.
TheTaste and Mount Juliet are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Overnight Escape for Two with Dinner at the Luxurious Mount Juliet Estate.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Ruth Lynch. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight September 6th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm September 7th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for an overnight escape for two with dinner
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid