Win an overnight stay at The Westbury for two people with breakfast and 3 course dinner and cocktail at WILDE – Closed
WILDE is the newly refurbished, luxurious restaurant where 1930’s elegance and an abundance of greenery gives guests the sense of alfresco dining at The Westbury.
WILDE‘s menus celebrate the finest Irish produce, combining much-loved local dishes with classic cuisine from around the world.
To celebrate the launch of WILDE, The Westbury have composed a package that includes luxurious overnight accommodation in The Westbury with a full Irish breakfast the next morning, along with a sumptuous 3-course set dinner and cocktail worth over €400.
Exclusively on TheTaste, The Westbury are offering the chance to WIN this five star overnight and dining experience.
This prize includes:
– 3-course dinner and 1 cocktail per person in WILDE
– Overnight accommodation in a beautifully appointed bedroom at The Westbury
– Full Irish Breakfast
To win an overnight stay at The Westbury for two people with breakfast and 3 course dinner and cocktail at WILDE simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Mairead Furey. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 2nd January 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 3rd January 2017
– Subject to availability.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Westbury) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Based on availability, restrictions apply for certain public holidays
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.