Win an Overnight Stay for Two at the Hilton Dublin Kilmainham with a Fabulous Boozy Brunch at Broyage Bar & Bistro – Closed
Ideally located in the historic heart of Dublin, with many of Dublin’s top visitor attractions on its doorstep (including Kilmainham Gaol, The Guinness Storehouse and Phoenix Park among others) and just minutes away from Dublin city centre, Heuston Station and the city’s motorway network, the Hilton Dublin Kilmainham provides the perfect backdrop for a cosmopolitan city break.
With 120 modern and spacious guest rooms, the contemporary yet cosy Broyage Bar & Bistro, a fully equipped gym, hydrotherapy pool, sauna and steam room, the Hilton Dublin Kilmainham is the ideal starting point from which to explore Dublin, whilst enjoying everything this premier 4 star hotel has to offer.
Exclusively on TheTaste, the Hilton Dublin Kilmainham is offering one lucky reader the chance to win an overnight stay for two people. This wonderful prize will comprise of one night’s B&B accommodation in a contemporary Hilton guestroom with a boozy Brunch at Broyage Bar & Bistro… the perfect weekend indulgence!
For your chance to win this exclusive experience simply follow these steps:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Ian McLean. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight September 28th 2017.
– Overall winner(s) will be announced Septmeber 29th 2017.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hilton Dublin Kilmainham) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Date of stay is subject to availability.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.