Win an overnight stay plus dinner in The Morgan Hotel with tickets to see Damien Dempsey at Bulmers Live at Leopardstown – Closed
This competition is now closed – The winner is Aisling Cronin.
Immerse yourself in our design hotel on Fleet Street in Dublin City Centre. The Morgan Boutique Hotel Dublin is located in the very heart of Temple Bar.City Centre. The Morgan Boutique Hotel Dublin is located in the very heart of Temple Bar. You will be minutes away from all of the city’s hot spots including, Grafton Street andO’Connell Street, shops, museums, restaurants, bars and famous sites including, Trinity College, The Guinness Storehouse, Old Jameson Distillery, as well as some of Dublin’s newest entertainment venues including, the Convention Centre Dublin, The Bord Gais Energy Theatre and The 3Arena (formerly o2) to name just a few.
The prize includes:
– Overnight stay for two people at the Morgan Hotel on the 23rd of July
– 2 tickets to see Damien Dempsey at Bulmers Live at Leopardstown on Thursday 23rd of July.
– Tapas and Cocktails at The Morgan Bar on evening of the gig.
To be in with a chance of winning this exclusive prize just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Over 18’s only
– Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
– Prize is a fixed date and cannot be change for another.
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 20th July 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 20th July 2015, you must be able to stay in The Morgan on 23rd July 2015.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Morgan Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid