Situated in the very heart of Belfast city, Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast is a five star, super-elegant masterpiece.
The hotel boasts fabulous guestrooms, incredible food, a much-loved bar, state-of-the-art conference rooms and amazing service.
They have upgraded most of their 130 elegant guestrooms and the results are sublime. Each room is what a five star room should be: An oasis of comfort.
TheTaste and Fitzwilliam Belfast are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a overnight stay for two with dinner.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
Congratulations Ciara Treacy, you are our lucky winner!
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight July 5th
– Overall winner will be announced July 6th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Fitzwilliam Belfast) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Reservations are based on space availability and black out date apply
– This voucher excludes all event periods and high demand dates
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of reservation
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid