Win an Ultimate Day Out in Malahide for 4 People with Brunch in Beef & Lobster Malahide and Dinner in Bon Appetit – CLOSED
Sister restaurant to Bon Appetit, Beef & Lobster Malahide is Oliver Dunne’s newest venture. It’s all in the name… they keep it simple, Steak and Shellfish, but they do them right!
It’s about the best dry aged Irish beef and the best Irish Lobsters with great beer, wine and cocktails surrounded by good people and good energy.
Bon Appetit is a bustling neighbourhood restaurant and tapas bar suitable for all occasions. They continuously change their menus and focus on using local produce, incorporating new and exciting ingredients from around the world.
TheTaste is giving one lucky reader the chance to win an Ultimate Day Out in Malahide with Brunch for 4 people in Brand New Beef & Lobster Malahide and Dinner for 4 people in Bon Appetit.
The prize includes 2 course brunch for 4 people with a sparkling cocktail on arrival at Beef & Lobster Malahide and 2 course dinner with glass of prosecco on arrival at Bon Appetit Restaurant.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Edel O Flaherty. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight September 3rd
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm September 4th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste and Bon Appetit ezine updates
– The prize includes 2 course brunch for 4 people with a sparkling cocktail on arrival at Beef & Lobster Malahide and 2 course dinner with glass of prosecco on arrival at Bon Appetit Restaurant.
– The prize will be subject to availability and any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize
– Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
– The prize is not transferable
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid