Win a Bottomless Brunch for 6 people in Brasserie Sixty6 Restaurant in Dublin
Brasserie Sixty6 has been a staple in Dublins dining out scene for 15 years now. With over 220 seats available in 4 distinct dining areas, its no wonder to see why. Perfect for date nights and small gatherings but also the best venue in Dublin to host dinner for large parties.
Hen nights / stag parties / birthday celebrations are always in safe hands in Brasserie Sixty6 who have now launched their bottomless brunch. Enjoy bottomless mimosas while you are dining for Brunch.
To celebrate the launch of this, Brasserie Sixty6 have offered a table for 6 for bottomless brunch.
How to Enter this Competition
To be in with a chance of wining a Bottomless Brunch for 6 people in Brasserie Sixty6 follow the steps below…
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook using the share buttons at the top or bottom of this page
Step 3: Fill in the competition form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Prize is 1 main course each and bottomless mimosas available Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 2.30pm
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 4th 2020
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm March 5th 2020
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid