Win a Brockmans Botanical Gin Experience with Alex Mytton From Made in Chelsea – CLOSED
Brockmans has teamed up with TheTaste to offer 20 lucky readers and up to three of their friends a chance to join us at this exclusive event in Dublin on Wednesday, November 22nd 2017.
Enjoy fabulous Brockmans cocktails, delicious canapés and a Q&A session with one of Made in Chelsea’s biggest stars, Alex Mytton, who will then take to the DJ decks to kick-start the first party of the impending festive season.
Brockmans is different; Brockmans is distinctive. It’s a very special gin layered with botanicals, including Italian juniper berries from Tuscany with pine and lavender notes, angelica from Saxony for earthier notes, coriander seeds from Bulgaria for spicy sage and citrus tones with the oil from Spanish almonds. All of these ingredients unite for a smooth gin finish.
A splash of Spanish lemon and orange peel add zesty citrus overtones however, it’s the unique blend of blueberries that makes Brockmans so special.
The Brockmans Botanical Gin Experience will take place from 6.30pm – 8.30pm in the Botanical Garden at Opium on Wexford Street and we want you and your friends to be in with a chance to be there. Entry to the competition closes on November 17th 2017 and you will be notified soon after if you are a winner. Good luck!
For your chance to win tickets to this exclusive event, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is noon on November 17th 2017
– Competition open to over 21s and ID might be asked of guests on the night
– Winners will be contacted between 17th – 21st November 2017
– The winner and up to three friends are entitled to attend a Brockmans Botanical evening at Opium Rooms on the evening of Wednesday, 22nd November 2017
– The event will take place from 6.30pm – 8.30pm
– All guests must be aged 21 or over
– Guests are requested to drink Brockmans responsibly
– The promoters are not responsible in the event that the celebrity guest is unable to attend
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase necessary
– There are no alternatives to the prize, cash or otherwise
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– The promoter reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event, without compensation to any winners. All winners will be informed if there are any changes to the event
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts