Killashee Hotel, Spa & Leisure is a Four star luxury hotel in Kildare with magnificent views over the Wicklow mountains and Kildare countryside, exceptional fine dining, beautiful bedrooms and superb leisure facilities.
Together with Killashee Hotel & Spa, IndulgeMe is giving you the chance to win an overnight stay for two adults and two children including dinner and breakfast.
The lucky winner will enjoy an overnight stay for 2 adults and 2 children with full Irish Breakfast and Dinner in The Bistro on an evening of their choice.
This package also includes full access to Leisure Club, a 10% discount card for Kildare Village, 2 for the price of 1 access to Russborough House and 2 for the price of 1 access to the Irish National Stud Visitor Attraction Centre, where there are lots of fantastic family activities for all the family.
Also included is Morning Kids Club and an Evening Children’s High Tea Club with Movie & Popcorn. The kids can also enjoy new Fairy Woodland & Playground at Killashee.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed… The winner is Emer Barry.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 22nd March 2018.
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 23rd March 2018.
– Prize includes an overnight stay for 2 adults and 2 children with full Irish Breakfast and Dinner in The Bistro on an evening of their choice
– Prize subject to availability
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.ie.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.