Win Dinner, Cocktails and Wine for 2 People at the Loft Brasserie in Beaufield Mews – CLOSED
The Loft Brasserie at Beaufield Mews is set under wooden beams and old stone walls, with an open fire and glass chandeliers, it gives a unique atmosphere. Nestled upstairs, it overlooks the 19th century courtyard, giving it a fabulous ambiance.
Dining takes place in The Mirrored Room, which as the name speaks for itself, is beautifully decorated with mirrors, a cosy open fire and dew-drop lights from the ceiling.
TheTaste and Beaufield Mews have teamed up to offer you the chance to win dinner for two at the Loft Brasserie with a cocktail each on arrival and a bottle of wine.
For your chance at winning this fabulous prize simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed… The winner is Rita Ward
[su_note note_color=”#eeede9″]Terms and Conditions[/su_note]
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is January 30th
– Overall winner will be announced on January 31st
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Beaufield Mews) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.