Win Dinner for 2 in The Restaurant by Johnnie Cooke to Celebrate the Launch of Skinny Prosecco – Closed
The Restaurant by Johnnie Cooke is located on the third floor of Brown Thomas, Grafton Street, and offers customers a unique blend of contemporary elegance and innovative food – all in the most enviable location in Dublin. Using the finest locally sourced fresh ingredients, Johnnie’s philosophy is all about simple food bursting with flavour and colour.
They have recently added Skinny Prosecco to their wine list and it has proven to be quite a success. Skinny Prosecco contains half the sugar of regular Prosecco and it works out at 67 calories per 100 ml. With an alcohol content of 11%, Skinny Prosecco is also organic and suitable for vegans.
To celebrate the launch of Skinny Prosecco, The Restaurant by Johnnie Cooke is offering you an opportunity to win dinner for two with a bottle of Skinny Prosecco to share!
For your chance to win simply share on Facebook and/or Twitter and fill out the form below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
– Prior reservations are required. Please book online.
– All bookings are subject to availability
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 7th December 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 8th December 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Restaurant by Johnnie Cooke) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.