Win Sunday Lunch for 4 people in one of Dublin’s best loved wine bars – Peploe’s Wine Bistro – Closed
One of Dublin’s best loved wine bars! Your chance to win a table for 4 at Peploe’s Wine Bistro…
Peploe’s Wine Bistro is considered to be the best wine bar in town, truly sophisticated, with murals and crisp table linen, excellent service and delicious food. This is your chance to win a table for you and 3 of your friends to have a Sunday lunch to remember. To be in with a chance of winning this exclusive prize of Sunday Lunch for 4 people, just follow the steps below:
This competiton is now closed and the winner was Elena Ceresa.
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
About Peploe’s Wine Bistro
“Peploe’s is a restaurant with old school charm mixed with contemporary cuisine, a definite dinner destination we look forward to sampling based on the superb lunch we had here. Clearly we are not alone in thinking this, as we were in fine company of fellow diners such as Hollywood A-lister Aaron Paul from “Breaking Bad”. This is a Taste not to be missed and one we highly recommend.”
Read our full review on dining in Peploe’s Wine Bistro on Stephens Green, TheTaste Review
Photos of Peploe’s Wine Bistro
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Over 18s only
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 29th June 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 30th June 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Peploes) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid