Win Dinner for Two and an Overnight Stay in The Shelbourne Hotel – CLOSED
This May, The Saddle Room Restaurant at The Shelbourne Hotel is inviting diners to sample their new Table d’Hôte menu. The Saddle Room is the ideal city centre location for all your special occasions with their renowned Oyster Bar and two private dining rooms.
Executive Head Chef Garry Hughes has created an exclusive menu featuring a selection of signature Saddle Room dishes with new seasonal flavours and the finest local ingredients.
For the duration of May, guests can enjoy a bespoke three course Table d’Hôte menu for two with a bottle of carefully selected house wine for only €90. This exclusive offer is available Sunday – Thursday for the entire month of May from 5.45pm – 9.45pm. Menus are subject to change and the house wine will be selected daily by the sommelier.
For more information call + 353 1 663 4500 or visit www.shelbournedining.ie.
We have an exclusive prize to give away, a Table d’Hôte menu package plus a luxury overnight stay in the iconic Shelbourne Hotel for two.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is … Jeanette Swan. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th May 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 30th May 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Shelbourne) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid