Win Dinner for Two and a Bottle of Wine at El Celler Wine Bar in Blackrock – CLOSED
El Celler is Blackrock’s newest restaurant and to celebrate their opening, they’re offering dinner for two and a bottle of wine. El Celler offers an authentic Spanish experience, with a selection of traditional tapas and dishes as well as a carefully designed wine list that combines wines from prestigious regions of Spain and other European countries.
Mireia Ferrer Canals, originally from Barcelona, runs El Celler and for her, the place is an opportunity to share her culture and heritage through food: “I love cooking for friends and family and now I have the chance to cook and bring part of my origins, Spanish and Catalan, in a place I fell in love since the first time I saw it.”
For your chance at winning a Dinner for Two and a Bottle of Wine at El Celler Wine Bar in Blackrock simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is … Muireann Walsh
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th September 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 30th September 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (El Celler) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.