Saba (meaning happy meeting place) is a Thai and Vietnamese eatery and cocktail bar. It is located at 22 Upper Baggot Street in Dublin 4 on the banks of the Grand canal.
Saba is delighted to announce Cavemen Month is back From January 8th to January 28th 2018, both Saba and Saba To Go will be offering a dedicated Paleo menu inspired by Saba favourites.
Dishes from the Caveman menu will include Panang Chicken, with chicken fillet, sweet potato, broccoli, kaffir lime leave and served in a paleo friendly panang curry sauce and Chargrilled Sirloin Steak served with broccoli, Chinese leaves, bok choy and carrots in a paleo red curry sauce.
The paleo menu which has been created by head chef Taweesak Trakoolwattana, is packed with delicious Thai flavours, with a focus on fresh and healthy ingredients. Paleo is a dairy free, wheat free, soya free, and legume free healthy eating plan.
To celebrate the launch of Caveman Month, TheTaste and Saba Baggot Street are giving readers the chance to win a delicious dinner with cocktails for four people.
For your chance at winning this amazing prize simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Gillian Donnelly
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is January 30th
– Overall winner will be announced on January 31st
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Saba) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize can be redeemed in Saba, 22 Upper Baggot Street, Dublin 4
– Prize can only be used on one occasion
– Dinner runs daily from 5pm until late
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid