Win a signed Domini Kemp Irish Times Dinner Book – Closed
Want to WIN a signed Domini Kemp Irish Times Dinner Book?
About the Book
‘What am I going to cook for dinner?’ It’s a question we face every day and now Domini Kemp’s Dinner provides the answer. After pouring over an archive covering six years of her much-loved Irish Times columns, Domini brings you the best ideas for the main meal of the day. With a strong awareness of the importance of eating healthy and nutritious meals, the recipes are quick and hassle free without compromising on flavour. Covering meat, poultry, fish and shellfish, and a wide range of vegetarian recipes, there’s something for every diner and every dinner. So the next time you hear that question, ‘What’s for dinner?’, remember: Dinner has got you covered. Be inspired!
About Domini Kemp
Domini Kemp is the food writer for the Irish Times Saturday Magazine. She has written three cookery books and is co-founder of the itsa food company, encompassing bagel stores, restaurants and cafes.
Enter Competition to Win
— Keith Mahon (@MrKeithMahon) September 10, 2014
To WIN a signed book, all you have to do is enter your details below
• Closing date for entries is midnight on Thursday 10 October 2014
• Overall winner(s) will be announced on Friday 10 October 2014
• Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
• Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
• Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
• Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
• The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize. • By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
• The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
Photo by the Irish Times, book produced by the Irish Times and Gill&Macmillan Books