At TheTaste.ie we pride ourselves on understanding what makes our readers tick, especially when it comes to anything food related. This December we would welcome your views on how you plan to celebrate Christmas this year and what food you are going to enjoy throughout the festive season.
This survey should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete. To say thank you for your input we are conducting a draw for a €250 cash prize just in time for Christmas! Please include your email address at the end of the survey to be entered into the draw.
The results of this survey will be issued in December 2017.
For your chance to win this Festive Afternoon Tea simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed….. The winner is Meabh Horan!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight December 14th
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm December 15th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize must be availed of before Sunday 31st December 2017
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid