An air of historic grandeur and elegance are the initial impressions upon arrival at Luttrellstown Castle Resort. Situated in the heart of a 560 acre estate, Luttrellstown Castle was originally built for gracious hospitality and entertaining, a tradition that continues to this day.
There are a number of dining options all within the Luttrellstown Castle resort estate. The latest addition to dining at Luttrellstown Castle Resort is their Festive Sparkling Afternoon Tea.
Afternoon Tea has in fact a long tradition at the Castle beginning in 1840. In 1849 Queen Victoria crossed the seas to stay at Luttrellstown Castle Resort and experience this ritual, dining in the luxurious and secluded castle.
From November 1st Afternoon Tea will be served daily. Indulge in delightful Festive Sparkling Afternoon Tea during the Christmas month with family or friends.
Sit in the grand Van Stry Ballroom and look out at over 500 acres of lush green land while sipping on a cup of tea or a glass of bubbly and taste some of Chef James Tennant’s delectable treats.
Luttrellstown Castle Resort has teamed up with TheTaste to give you a chance to experience the Castle’s new Festive Sparkling Afternoon Tea for two.
For your chance to win this Festive Sparkling Afternoon Tea simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Fiona O’Neill @From_Fiona. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th October 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 31st October 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Luttrellstown Castle) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize must be availed of before January 31st 2018
– Must share on social media
– Festive Afternoon Tea is served on two sittings daily, from 2.00pm and 4.15pm
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid