September has arrived, bringing with it darker evenings and colder spells. If you’re hoping to cook some tasty lamb as the days grow colder, look no further than these Le Creuset products.
Lamb is a food superstar, from koftas to burgers to chops and the Le Creuset dishes are the premium cookware accessories you need to create a lamb feast, whatever the weather.
Lamb lends itself to so many different global cuisines and cooking options, so whether you want to marinate, roast or bake your dish, these Le Creuset products should be part of your home kitchen.
In association with the Lamb – Tasty, Easy, Fun campaign, we are giving you the chance to win a Le Creuset Set to ensure you can always get your lamb fix, perfectly cooked.
The set includes a Satin Black Rectangular Grill, a 19cm Rectangular Deep Dish and the Le Creset Black Handle Glove.
For your chance at winning a Le Creuset Set:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is ….Karina Power.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 1st October 2017
– Overall winner will be announced 2nd October 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Bord Bia) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.