Opening its doors last August, Charlotte Quay has made a splash in Dublin’s dining scene from its scenic waterfront location at Grand Canal Dock.
Sister restaurant of the renowned city centre restaurant Coppinger Row, the stylish restaurant maintains the standards for great food and a welcoming atmosphere but adds to that a range of innovative menus that give classic dishes an international feel, taking inspiration from the flavours of the Middle East in particular.
Haven’t got a chance to check out Charlotte Quay yet, or are you already hooked? Either way, enter the competition below to WIN a three course lunch for four people with cocktails at Charlotte Quay.
To win simply follow these two steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
The winner is …. Kelly Felton.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 2nd February 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 3rd February 2017
– Prize includes a three course lunch for four people with cocktails at Charlotte Quay.
– Booking is subject to availability
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and by competition host Charlotte Quay.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid