The story of food is the story of friendship, and that is just the case at Restaurant Osteria Lucio. Chefs Ross Lewis and Luciano Tona have been friends for many years through Michelin starred food and tall tales. At Osteria Lucio, they unite their love of Irish and Italian food with the very best of produce, from both countries.
Dishes are created using artisan produce with the food knowledge of chefs who know when to cook and when to simply let the ingredient sing. The cooking at Osteria Lucio brings together new marriages of butchery, vegetables and fruits, all of which have made a long journey from planting to the kitchen.
The perfect place to share lunch with friends, for the first time their lunch-friendly risen dough pizza bases have been made in Ireland. The recipe combines simple ingredients in a technique that takes considerable patience. The process creates a pizza base which is gentler on the digestion and tastes so good we’ll be serving it naked too.
Sharing the food of friendship with TheTaste readers Ross Lewis inviting you to break the boring office lunch and win lunch for you and 5 colleagues in his Italian Restaurant Osterio Lucio.
A 2 course lunch plus Tea/Coffee for 6 people in Restaurant Osterio Lucio.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Follow Osteria Lucio and Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 24th April 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 25th April 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Osteria Lucio) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is …. Aisling Coffey